Buster Brown Puppy Contract
Do not put your puppy down on the ground or floor of the Veteriary office! Too many sick animals there and they can get your new puppy sick!
Buster Brown Bulldog's guarantees that the puppy sold is in good physical health on this day of purchase. All necessary shots and dewormings have been done.
The purchaser agrees to take this puppy to a licensed veterinarian of there choice within 48 hours for a health check. Buster Brown Bulldogs must be informed immediately of this examination. Should the puppy be determined to be unfit for purchase due to life threatening genitic defect, the puppy may upon presentation of a written diagnosis from said veterinarian be returned (along with papers and current health records) for another puppy of equal value by the seller. Puppies that are shipped are at risk for Coccidia and Kennel cough which is common in puppies that are shipped and usually caused by bacteria. Kennel cough is self limiting and like the common cold, it must run it course. Full recovery is expected and kennel cough on its own is not life threatening. So if you plan to have you puppy shipped instead of picking it up you need to be aware of this.
Buster Brown Bulldogs also offers a replacement guarantee on our puppies up to 6 months of age. We will replace the puppy with another puppy of same sex, breed and equal value, at our first opportunity, provided the conditions below are met and kept by the buyer:
1. Buyer will offer this puppy back to breeder first if ever in need of placement.
2. If puppy dies a replacement will be offered providing the buyer has a veterinarian's autopsy report which indicates that a congenital defect was the cause of death. Buyer pays all shipping costs involved in obtaining a replacement puppy.
3. Buyer agrees to provide routine veterinary care of this puppy. Including proper vaccinations,routine worm checks, heart worm treatments,and records of such care should buyer have to return puppy for replacement.
4. Buyer understands contract will be void if buyer fails to provide routine veterinary care, if puppy is sold transferred or injured by accident or neglect.This guarantee does not cover any common puppy ailments such as worms, vitamin deficiencies, any viral bacterial diseases or disorders brought on by parasites, or common traits in a Bulldog such as: Cherry eye, Entropion, "loose" hips or skin allergies (such as demodectic mange.)
5. Buster Brown Bulldogs will not be responsible for veterinarian fees or costs. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means regular trips to the veterianarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
6.There is no guarantee or warranty that the buyer will be able to show or breed the puppy regardless of show or breeding potentials.
8. This contract is valid only for the original buyer and puppy, and is not transferable.
I, the buyer have read this contract, understand fully the contents thereof and acknowledge receipt of it. We are not relying on verbal statements not contained herein.
We accept a $300.00 non-refundable deposit, that will hold the puppy you pick until ready for placement. The remaining balance is due by 6 weeks of age. If the puppy isn't paid for, in full, by 6 weeks of age, you will loose your deposit.